Score discounted Reds tickets when you book your trip to Cincinnati!
Cincinnati is known for baseball, beer, and unforgettable food–and you can get a taste of all three when you go to a Cincinnati Reds home game. This list is your trusty guide to eating and drinking well this season at Cincy's Great American Ball Park.
Craft beer and cocktails at Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati
Moerlein Lager House - One of Cincinnati’s oldest breweries with an outpost in the stadium. Sip on a Big Hazy IPA or their classic original lager.
Taft’s Ale House - Local favorite brewpub with a spot in the Red’s Stadium pouring some of their most popular beers on tap like Nellie's Key Lime Caribbean-Style Ale or the Gavel Banger IPA.
Brewery District - 85-foot Brewery District bar celebrating Cincy’s brewing history. Here you’ll find local craft beer from breweries like Braxton Brewing, Rhinegeist, and more. You’ll find other craft breweries from around the United States as well as traditional domestic beers.
Bootleggers Bar - Cocktail bar featuring local spirits.
New local beverages at Great American Ball Park
BLOX Frozen Cocktails (Cincy born and based)
- Black Cherry Limeade Seltzer – Lime BLOX pouch with black-cherry seltzer.
- Frozen Lemonade – Any flavored BLOX pouch with lemonade seltzer.
- Frosecco Slush – Strawberry BLOX pouch with prosecco.
50 West Brewing
- Doom Pedal Witbier
- Hard Lemonade
Classic ballpark eats
Mr. Redlegs soft serve at Great American Ball Park
The Great American Ball Park has all your favorite baseball game grub. Fill up on nachos, popcorn pretzels, burgers, and more! Here are some of the newest menu items for the 2023 Cincinnati Reds season.
- Cheeseburger Frybox – Hamburger topped with nacho cheese, iceberg lettuce, grilled onions, pickles, and Thousand Island dressing. (Frybox locations at Terrace-Level Section 139 and View-Level Section 534)
- Redlegs Soft Serve – Vanilla ice cream with fruit punch Kool-Aid flavoring, choice of toppings, and served in a miniature Cincinnati Reds helmet. (Scouts Alley)
- The Big Cheese – All-beef burger topped with pimento cheese, bacon, crispy onions, and pickles. Served on a pretzel bun. (Scouts Alley and Grill & Fry Stand at Section 415)
- The Curve Ball – Veggie burger topped with iceberg lettuce, grilled onions, pickles, and Thousand Island dressing. Served on a brioche bun. (Scouts Alley and the Porkopolis Stand at Section 117)
- The Split Finger – Grilled, split Glier’s bratwurst topped with sauerkraut, bistro sauce, and mustard. Served on a toasted Italian roll. (Scouts Alley, Grill & Fry Stand at Section 415, and Food Bar locations)
Local Cincinnati foods at the ballpark
Skyline Chili nachos at Great American Ball Park
Cincy is a foodie paradise and The Great American Ball Park has iconic Cincinnati restaurants and dishes you can enjoy while you watch the game. Try a cheese coney or Skyline Chili Nachos at Skyline Chili locations in the ballpark. Grab a piping hot slice at LaRosa’s Pizza. The burgers at Frisch’s Big Boy always hit the spot, and no trip to Cincy is complete without some ribs from Montgomery Inn. Finish it off with a scoop from Graeter’s Ice Cream.
New menu items from Cincy restaurants at Great American Ball Park
E+O Kitchen Sushi Rolls (available in suites)
- Veggie, California, Spicy Tuna, and Shrimp Tempura
E+O Sushi Rolls
- Smoked Porkloin Sandwich - Smoked pork loin topped with pickled jalapeños, onions, cucumbers, and barbecue sauce. Served on a brioche bun.
Smoked porkloin Sandwich at Montgomery Inn Smokehouse
50 West Brewing (50 West Brewing at Section 131)
- Classic Burger: Two house-ground beef patties topped with American cheese, tomato, onion, pickles, and fry sauce. Served on a potato bun with crinkle-cut fries.
- Kansas Burger: Two house-ground beef patties topped with American cheese, bacon, pickles, coleslaw, and barbecue sauce. Served on a potato bun with crinkle-cut fries.
Kansas Burger at 50 West Brewing
Wings and Rings (The Machine Room)
- Buffalo Chicken Nachos: Tortilla chips layered with chicken tossed in Buffalo hot sauce, lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, fresh jalapeños, queso blanco, and Cheddar Jack. Served with a choice of bleu cheese dip or ranch dressing on the side.
- Classic Onion Rings: Thick-cut and served with ‘Bama White dipping sauce.
New goetta dishes at the ballpark
- GABP Burger – Glier’s Goetta (a German sausage) topped with American cheese, cage-free over hard egg, and bistro sauce. Served on a pretzel bun. (Food Bar locations)
- Goetta Pretzel Bites – Glier’s Goetta Bites and Mini Pretzel Bites topped with queso. (Scouts Alley)
Never heard of goetta? Get the scoop on Cincy’s favorite meat patty.
From Cincinnati chili to ice cream, you won’t go hungry at a Cincinnati Reds game. When you’re here for a game at the Great American Ball Park, take a walk around and explore all the tasty dishes you have to choose from. Looking for more ballpark eats, check out the full list of food vendors at the ballpark. Start planning your Cincy trip and don’t miss getting cheap seats to Cincinnati Reds games.
Cincinnati Reds Opening Day Festivities
- 3 minute read
This post is updated annually. Since the late 19th century, the Cincinnati Reds have been the only Major League Baseball team given the privilege of starting every season at home. It’s no wonder that Reds Opening Day is a…
Where to Park for Cincinnati Reds Games
- 3 minute read
Baseball is America’s pastime and in Cincinnati, Reds games are one of the best things to do in the spring and summer in the Cincy Region. These Cincy parking tips will keep your stress levels low and help you plan a fun Cincinnati…