How to celebrate Pride Month in Cincinnati
Year after year Pride Month brings Cincinnatians and visitors together to celebrate love and diversity among the LGBTQ+ community in Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. From Pride festivals and block parties to bustling markets and concerts, this list covers how to celebrate Pride Month in the Cincy Region.
Cincinnati Pride (Photo: @dave_leicht)
Pride parades and festivals in the Cincy Region
Pride month kicks off with NKY Pridefest. The festival features an assortment of vendors, games, Drag shows, craft beer, and more. The parade starts at the Covington waterfront and the festival takes place in Goebel Park. End the party at the after-party at Hotel Covington!
Cincinnati Pride Parade and Festival takes place on the fourth Saturday in June every year. This event is FREE for everyone! The Pride parade takes place in downtown Cincinnati followed by a family-friendly festival at Sawyer Point Park.
There are other Pride parades and festivals in surrounding communities annually. Check our LGBTQ+ page for updates on festivals and parades around the Cincy Region.
Other LGBTQ+ events happening during Pride Month in Cincinnati
Every June you’ll find an exciting calendar of events to celebrate Pride and enjoy the best of the Cincy Region. Check out the full calendar of events in Cincinnati during Pride Month.
- Pride Film Series, Esquire Theater - Free film series
- Pride Night at the Cincinnati Reds
- Pride Night at TQL Stadium
Support LGBTQ+-owned businesses in Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky
From the quirky to the creative, there's an eclectic variety of LGTBQ+ businesses in the Cincy Region.
- Creative House of Art and Design (CHAD) - family-friendly creative classes and handcrafted goods. Bonus: teachers receive discounts!
- Old Street Bar - The friendliest little gay bar in North Cincy
- The Birdcage Cincinnati - Karaoke, dancing, drinks, and fun all night long
- The Crazy Fox Saloon - Excellent neighborhood bar with great bloody marys
- Bloom OTR - Fun nightclub in OTR featuring exciting drag shows
- Rosie’s Tavern - Historic tavern in Mainstrasse village
- Bar 32 - Neighborhood bar with a wide selection of craft beer and cocktails
- Tillie’s Lounge - funky karaoke lounge
- Casablanca - unique vintage store located in quirky Northside