Cincinnati’s The Banks neighborhood guide
The Banks is Cincinnati’s riverfront district and playground. Catch a Bengals game at Paycor Stadium or cheer on the Cincinnati Reds at the Great American Ballpark or enjoy playing in the sunshine at Smale Riverfront Park. Grub out and toast your team’s win at fun local restaurants and enjoy prime views of the Roebling Suspension Bridge. It’s all happening at The Banks! Read on to discover our guide to Cincy’s The Banks neighborhood, including things to do, restaurants, shopping, and more.
Getting around The Banks
- On foot: The Banks is the best place to stroll the riverfront
- By bike: Grab a bike from Red Bike the Cincy Region’s bike share program.
- The Connector: hop on/off the Streetcar at “The Banks” station.
Eat and Drink in The Banks
Whether you're sampling craft beers with a view of the Ohio River or cheering on the home team at a classic sports bar, you can find delicious restaurants and bars in The Banks district in Cincinnati.
- Holy Grail: Local favorite sports bar for before, during, and after games
- Moerlein Lager House: Cincinnati legacy brewery with excellent pub fare, craft beer, and one of the best views
- E+O Kitchen: Asian fusion cuisine and sushi
- DORA district: Take a stroll with your cocktail and explore with an Official DORA Cup
Explore The Banks
Find family-friendly fun, thought provoking museum exhibits, and incredible views and exciting events all year long in The Banks.
Smale Riverfront Park (photo: Katie Scheper)
- Smale Riverfront Park: Beautiful riverfront park with giant swings, gardens, water features, and special events
- Great American Ballpark: Home of Cincinnati Reds
- Paycor Stadium: Home of Cincinnati Bengals
- National Underground Railroad Freedom Center: Sharing the stories of freedom fighters of yesterday and today
- Andrew J Brady Music Center: Year-round music venue
- Roebling Suspension Bridge: Iconic suspension bridge joining Northern Kentucky to Cincinnati
Everything you need to know about going to a Cincinnati Reds game at Great American Ball Park
- 5 minute read
Attending a Cincinnati Reds are back at the Great American Ball Park is an absolutely… Read More
Unique eats at Cincinnati's Great American Ball Park
- 5 minute read
Updated annually Score discounted Reds tickets when you book your trip to Cincinnati!… Read More
John A. Roebling Suspension Bridge: Stroll Across History
- 2 minute read
John A. Roebling Suspension Bridge The John A. Roebling Suspension Bridge, named for… Read More
How to explore The Banks in Cincinnati like a local
- 7 minute read
If you want to understand The Banks in downtown Cincinnati, you first have to take a… Read More