Duke Energy Convention Center
Cincinnati’s premiere conventions and meetings venue
Cincinnati’s convention center underwent a $135 million renovation to become the Midwest's best-in-class center. Cincinnati can accommodate 75 percent of the existing convention, conference, and meetings market in the United States.
Get to know the space
Every element of the Duke Energy Convention Center was designed with the experience in mind, featuring:
- Gross Square Feet: 750,000, including setup and support space
- Exhibition Space: 200,000 contiguous square feet
- Grand Ballroom: 40,000 Square feet, one of the largest in the Midwest
- Additional Ballroom: 17,400 square feet to comfortable host smaller groups
- Meeting space: 30 deluxe breakout rooms with flexibility to accommodate 24 to 4,100.
- Loading Dock: 17 berths and three semi-truck portals that lead directly to exhibition space
- Full-service banquet kitchen: 5,000 served in single seating
- Levels: 3, multi-level concourse provides easy access to exhibit space, meeting rooms, and ballroom levels.
Virtual 360° Tour
GBAC Star Accredited
DECC is a GBAC Star Accredited meeting facility, the gold standard for prepared facilities. Under the guidance of the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC), a Division of ISSA, the worldwide cleaning industry association, Duke Energy Convention Center has implemented the most stringent protocols for cleaning, disinfection, and infectious disease. To achieve this accreditation, DECC demonstrated compliance with the program’s 20 core elements, which range from standard operating procedures and risk assessment strategies to personal protective equipment and emergency preparedness and response measures. Learn more about GBAC STAR accreditation at www.gbac.org.
Duke Energy Convention Center takes its place in Cincinnati’s skyline by welcoming meeting delegates and visitors with its iconic series of glistening metal panels set at angles along the western facade that gleam alongside Interstate 75, proclaiming C-I-N-C-I-N-N-A-T-I in 50-foot-tall letters.
Located in the heart of downtown Cincinnati, the Duke Energy Convention Center is within a fifteen-minute walk to 3,200 hotel rooms and 5,000 parking spots.. Attendees and exhibitors alike will be energized by dozens of new restaurants, nightlife options and destination shopping just steps away from the Center. Four new hotels have opened within the past couple of years, and a future 800-room downtown HQ hotel is planned.
Through the company-wide Step Up program, Spectra, the management company at the Duke Energy Convention Center, has committed to being a leader in employing and promoting environmentally responsible, equitable, and sustainable practices. Please visit the DECC Step Up FAQ for more details on recycling, energy efficiency, waste management, landscaping, and more.
The Duke Energy Convention Center, managed by Spectra, works to provide planners with the latest technology and outstanding customer service for meetings and conventions.
- On-site technical and audiovisual support staff available
- State-of-the-art fiber optic networking throughout.
- Customized electronic signage
- Broadband teleconferencing
- Wireless hotspots at dozens of locations
- High-speed WANS
- Stable network IP address assignment and delivery
- Network-wide monitoring for maximized reliability
- VLAN, VPN, ISDN, rental equipment
Duke Energy Convention Center
525 Elm St.
Cincinnati OH 45202