Cincinnati's gluten-free game is seriously on point. From fluffy brunch pancakes to mouth-watering pizzas, check out this list of the top gluten-free restaurants in Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky.
Entirely gluten-free restaurants in Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky
Enjoy dining out worry-free at these gluten-free restaurants in Cincy.
- The Arepa Place – The Arepa Place in Cincinnati is a cozy haven serving up authentic Venezuelan arepas, with their delicious "La Reina" arepa stealing the spotlight. Everything is gluten-free.
- Cherbourg Cyprus - An iconic local bakery, steps from Findlay Market, that features an entirely gluten and nut free selection of baked goods.
- Crown Cantina – Modern take on traditional Mexican cuisine
- Cherbourg Cyprus Bakery – Delightful haven of sweet and savory gluten-and nut-free treats.
- Whole Bowl - Fully loaded burrito-style bowls with all the toppings. Vegan bowls are available too!
- Macaron Bar - Beautiful bakery with macarons of every flavor imaginable and all gluten-free. They even partner with local businesses like Rhinegeist Brewery and Maverick Chocolate Co. to create unique seasonal flavors. You can even take a macaron baking class and learn all of their secrets.
Cincinnati restaurants with gluten-free options
If you’re looking for a restaurant in Cincinnati with a variety of gluten-free options, check out these restaurants.
Mita's Empanadas Tapas
- Sacred Beast - Eclectic modern diner in Over-the-Rhine serving breakfast all day and GF options for burgers and sandwiches.
- Goose & Elder - Casual Findlay Market eatery with gluten-free options. You’ll find breakfast, salads, sandwiches, and more.
- Skyline Chili - Grab a taste of iconic Cincinnati Chili but gluten-free. *Note, order your chili sans noodles and buns to make this local treat gluten-free and celiac-friendly. Learn more about Cincinnati’s most iconic dish.
- Sleepy Bee - Popular breakfast and brunch spot with locations all over Cincy. Check out its detailed allergen menu to help you find the perfect dish.
- Maize - Latin-American comfort food featuring empanadas, arepas, paella, and more. Excellent cocktails too–the Caipirinha is a refreshing favorite.
- Mitas - Mitas is a love letter to Spain created by Jose Salazaar, on a plate. Enjoy tapas, cured meats, cheeses, Old World wines, and more.
- Sotto - Intimate and rustic Italian restaurant with thoughtful and attentive staff to guide you through their gluten-free pasta and other dishes.
- Arnold’s Bar and Grill - Cincinnati institution with an excellent patio. Stay for dinner and drinks and check out their gluten-free menu with pasta, desserts, and more.
NKY restaurants with gluten-free options
Grab a bite at these gluten-friendly eateries across the Bridge in Northern Kentucky.
Agave & Rye (Photo: @tblanx)
- Blind Squirrel - Eclectic sports bar with delicious burgers, wings, nachos, and more, plus live music
- The Hive - Quaint neighborhood restaurant serving breakfast and brunch favorites like avocado toast, omelets, and gourmet coffee. Lunch and dinner feature wood-fired gluten-free pizza, salads, sandwiches, and more.
- Sake Bomb Sushi - Korean dishes like Bibimbap, ramen, and sushi rolls They offer a special gluten-free menu too.
- Agave & Rye (also with locations in Rookwood and Liberty Township) - Taco and bourbon bar with lots of gluten-free options. Check out their handy allergen menu
From finger lickin’ BBQ to classic Cincinnati chili, to boozy brunches, Cincy is full of flavors just waiting to be savored. For more gluten-free restaurants, check out this helpful guide to gluten-free dining in Cincinnati. Explore our full list of restaurants in Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky.
- 6 minute read
Cheesy, salty, gooey–who doesn’t love a piping hot pizza? From wood-fired pizza to deep-dish pies, you can find all styles of pizza in the Cincy Region. We’ve rounded up 10 of our favorite pizza joints to help you…
- 6 minute read
With countless breweries, distilleries, and nightlife that doesn’t quit, it’s easy to sleep in when you visit the Cincy Region. Don’t feel bad about catching those extra zzz’s–there are plenty of brunch…