From June 30th to July 1st, thousands of fans will descend upon “Swiftinnati” for one of the biggest local music events this year. Will you be one of the thousands of swifties catching Taylor Swift on her Eras Tour stop in the Queen City? Let us help you make your entire weekend the perfect “Love Story”.
Getting Around Downtown
Chances are, you chose a place to stay some time ago. There’s no way around it – expect these two nights to be booked and BUSY downtown! Lucky for you, getting around Cincinnati is easy, with multiple options.
- The Connector Streetcar: free, free, free! The streetcar runs in a giant loop around downtown Cincinnati and nearby Over-the-Rhine. Your stop for the concert would be #1 – The Banks. It’s just a short walk from where the streetcar picks up/drops off to Paycor Stadium.
- Red Bikes – rent a regular bike or an e-bike and zip around town as needed! You’ll find many charging and return stations located throughout downtown and in Northern Kentucky.
- Oggo – another free option! These electric carts can pick you up and drop off as needed. Download the app ahead of time.
- TANK and Cincy Metro – Northern Kentucky and Cincinnati’s bus systems with drop-offs across downtown.
- Note: TANK – or the Tansit Authority of Northern Kentucky – will be offering $1 rides to help make your commute to and from Paycor as easy as possible!
- Lime Scooters – a fun, quick way to get around downtown. Note – they are deactivated after 9 PM.
Planning on driving and parking at the concert? You’ve got options! Note – parking rates are subject to vary and increase on days of large events. Additional, day-of parking lots will also be available around Paycor Stadium, typically offering flat rates.
- Central Riverfront Garage – 171 Joe Nuxhall Wy
- Riverfront Parking – 100 E Pete Rose Way
- LAZ Parking Garage – 150 E 3rd St
- SP+ Parking – 18 W 3rd St
- SP+ at the Westin Cincinnati – 424 Vine St
- Fountain Square Parking – 520 Vine St.