Business + Visit Cincy Job Opportunities
Visit Cincy is currently hiring for the following positions:
DESTINATION ENGAGEMENT INTERN/PART-TIME
Reports to: Destination Engagement Manager
Schedule: 15 hours per week, $12/hr
Job Location: 525 Vine Street, downtown (across from Fountain Square), reimbursement for parking included
At Visit Cincy it’s our job to promote our great destination. With revitalization and energy throughout our area, we’re pleased to show off our city. We are seeking a part-time intern interested in the hospitality industry who will assist our Membership Manager grow and retain memberships. It’s a great opportunity for a student as the work hours are flexible and can be tailored to a class schedule.
- Assist with all activities in support of efforts to sell new memberships and retain members.
- Support department record keeping using destination marketing database by entering updates.
- Support member marketing efforts by assisting members to upload up to 15 images, videos and company logos to their member profiles that will be posted on our website VisitCincy.com.
- Assemble new member sales packets
- Support manager by assisting with event details for Industry Events and orientations.
- Call members to remind them of dues payments and send follow-up correspondence.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Software.
- Ability to talk and listen using the telephone; excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and work independently.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Previous experience in an office environment is preferred.
To apply, email Jobs@VisitCincy.com.